RadioBanter

-   -   WWII NAVY GP-7 or TCE Transmitter Info. (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6401-wwii-navy-gp-7-tce-transmitter-info.html)

Roger and Ute Brown June 3rd 04 05:22 AM

WWII NAVY GP-7 or TCE Transmitter Info.

I have a GP-7 Transmitter and plug-in tuning units - but no schematic. If
someone has a schematic for the GP-7 or the TCE (which is actually the
same) - I'd much appreciate a copy and would certainly be willing to
compensate.
Thanks,
Roger KL7Q

[email protected] February 14th 14 09:25 PM

WWII NAVY GP-7 or TCE Transmitter Info.

I have one of these also and need a schematic or complete manual, did you ever find one I will compensate. Oh! my name is also Roger.

Scott Dorsey February 15th 14 04:36 PM

WWII NAVY GP-7 or TCE Transmitter Info.

In article ,
wrote:
I have one of these also and need a schematic or complete manual, did you ever find one I will compensate. Oh! my name is also Roger.

Well, you're posting in reply to a message that is a decade old, and in
that time the web has expanded quite a bit. A google search on "Navy TCE"
will find the appropriate TM online now.

But... there is a guy in North Carolina, I think, who shows up at a lot of
hamfests and is the absolute number one collector of Navy radio gear. I
can't find his card although I know I have it around here. He is the person
to talk to about the TCE, I know he has a stack of them and he is very
familiar with the various problems they suffer. As I recall they are not
paragons of stability.
--scott

[email protected] February 16th 14 12:14 AM

WWII NAVY GP-7 or TCE Transmitter Info.

I knew when I saw this posting it was a shot in the dark to hey any response so thank you very much for the info. Ive been in electronics for nearly 50 years and love the old military comunication gear, I have rebuilt many and have several in my collection but I dont have a lot of room so I sell them on ebay.
Regards
Rog