Old June 3rd 04, 05:22 AM
Roger and Ute Brown

Default WWII NAVY GP-7 or TCE Transmitter Info.

I have a GP-7 Transmitter and plug-in tuning units - but no schematic. If
someone has a schematic for the GP-7 or the TCE (which is actually the
same) - I'd much appreciate a copy and would certainly be willing to
compensate.
Thanks,
Roger KL7Q

Old February 14th 14, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I have one of these also and need a schematic or complete manual, did you ever find one I will compensate. Oh! my name is also Roger.
Old February 15th 14, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

In article ,
wrote:
I have one of these also and need a schematic or complete manual, did you ever find one I will compensate. Oh! my name is also Roger.

Well, you're posting in reply to a message that is a decade old, and in
that time the web has expanded quite a bit. A google search on "Navy TCE"
will find the appropriate TM online now.

But... there is a guy in North Carolina, I think, who shows up at a lot of
hamfests and is the absolute number one collector of Navy radio gear. I
can't find his card although I know I have it around here. He is the person
to talk to about the TCE, I know he has a stack of them and he is very
familiar with the various problems they suffer. As I recall they are not
paragons of stability.
--scott

Old February 16th 14, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I knew when I saw this posting it was a shot in the dark to hey any response so thank you very much for the info. Ive been in electronics for nearly 50 years and love the old military comunication gear, I have rebuilt many and have several in my collection but I dont have a lot of room so I sell them on ebay.
Regards
Rog