Old June 5th 04, 02:23 PM
Reed Park

Default AGS-38 help needed

Hi Group

Buddy of mine has an AGS-38 receiver he wants me to look at. It smoked
last time he turned it on. Can anyone direct me to a schematic for this beast ?

BTW, the plate on this receiver says it was made by American General
Trading Company Limited, manufactured for AGS in Japan.

Regards
Reed - VE1NU

--

ARROW Research - Avro CF-105