Old February 15th 05, 03:24 AM
Jeff Camp

Default FS/FT: Drake TR4C, Two T4XC's

I have for sale a Drake TR4C and original manual in good condition.
Cabinet has some small scratches on it, but no deep gouges. I used this
radio daily until about 6 months ago. I would rate it about an 8
cosmetically, 9.5 electrically. Asking $350 plus shipping.

I also have a pair of Drake T4XC transmitters, one working, one not. The
working one is about an 8 cosmetically and a 9+ electrically. The
non-working one is excellent cosmetically, at least a 9.5 or better. The
previous owner claimed it worked perfectly, but it smoked when I hooked
it up and I never tried to fix it. The working one has had the
microphone jack replaced with a standard 1/4" jack instead of the hard
to find Drake jack. Asking $375 plus shipping for the pair.

Would also consider a trade for a Swan Mk II amplifier, Amp Supply
LK-450 or 500, a nice SB-220, or a legal limit antenna tuner - Palstar
AT1500CV/AT4K, Ten Tec 238, or Nye Viking MB-VA (sorry, no MFJ please).

Please reply via email to .

Thanks and 73,
Jeff N0WJP