RadioBanter

-   -   Free: piece of history? KIM-1 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6576-free-piece-history-kim-1-a.html)

Tom Bruhns June 27th 04 07:16 PM

Free: piece of history? KIM-1

Hi all. Continuing to downsize...

Piece of history, or trash? I have a system built around a Commodore
KIM-1, one of the original single-board computers I guess. It
includes the Kim, a power supply, about 24kbytes of additional static
ram, and boards for additional parallel ports. With the original
KIM-1 manual set and other KIM-1 related documents and lots of
KIM-format cassette tapes with sundry software. (Includes a FOCAL
interpreter, for example!) Free if anyone wants it...you pick up in
the Seattle/Everett area, or pay shipping--probably over 100 pounds
all together. Complete as far as I know, but obviously "as is," and
hasn't been turned on in years.

Cheers,
Tom