Old June 27th 04, 07:16 PM
Tom Bruhns

Default Free: piece of history? KIM-1

Hi all. Continuing to downsize...

Piece of history, or trash? I have a system built around a Commodore
KIM-1, one of the original single-board computers I guess. It
includes the Kim, a power supply, about 24kbytes of additional static
ram, and boards for additional parallel ports. With the original
KIM-1 manual set and other KIM-1 related documents and lots of
KIM-format cassette tapes with sundry software. (Includes a FOCAL
interpreter, for example!) Free if anyone wants it...you pick up in
the Seattle/Everett area, or pay shipping--probably over 100 pounds
all together. Complete as far as I know, but obviously "as is," and
hasn't been turned on in years.

Cheers,
Tom

Free quick easy money Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 December 28th 04 06:12 AM
Free iPod [email protected] Antenna 5 December 19th 04 09:25 PM
Free: HP8444A tracking generator Tom Bruhns Boatanchors 1 June 24th 04 06:16 PM
Free: HP8444A tracking generator Tom Bruhns Boatanchors 0 June 24th 04 06:10 AM
Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software Cash Cow Antenna 0 August 16th 03 03:55 AM