Old March 2nd 05, 11:58 PM
Ron in Radio Heaven

Default Hotel reservations for Charlotte Conference

I just got off the phone with the Sheraton Hotel,
they have added to our room block and extended
to cutoff date for getting rooms for the Charlotte
Conference special rate of $79.

This was prompted by a call from one of our attendees
that had tried to make reservations and was told that
all the rooms in our block were taken and all that was left were
well over $100 a night.

Don't get me wrong, this is a good thing,
it means that lots of folks have already made their
reservations.

If you would like to stay at the Sheraton
please call 704-392-1200 and make your reservations.
It helps if you call during regular business hours
so you can talk to someone in Charlotte, instead
of someone at their national reservation center
that might be in Bombay...

The show will be here before you know it.

See ya soon.

Ron

Ron Lawrence, kc4yoy
(Curmudgeon in training)