Old June 29th 04, 06:13 PM
David Stinson

Default BPL Pilot Project In Cedar Rapids Shuts Down

You may find this interesting.

Old June 30th 04, 06:39 AM
Scott W. Harvey

Old June 30th 04, 05:36 PM
Steve Nosko

Old June 30th 04, 11:59 PM
Ken Scharf

wrote:

You may find this interesting.

Be carelul thinking this is the sign of the demise of BPL. While it
certainly sounds toward the good side, read the release carefully. They are
very careful and they may just be saying what they think you want to hear.
They pointed to the uncertainty of the laws as a contributor to the dislike
for the technology. This could turn this around if lawmakers like BPL.

Their statement was guarded for several reasons, one of which would be
not to **** off their stockholders.
Old July 1st 04, 04:08 AM
Robert Casey

Ken Scharf wrote:

Their statement was guarded for several reasons, one of which would be
not to **** off their stockholders.

If I were a stockholder, I'd be happy that they decide not to waste
money on BPL;
that it will definately fail to make money. There's too many better
alternatives
avaliable most everywhere.