Old July 1st 04, 07:25 PM
Uncle Buck

Default FS: DX-20

I have for sale a Heathkit DX-20 CW transmitter. This unit
has a t/r switch mod & an AC pilot light has been added to
the front panel. As I no longer have an antenna, (I'm cleaning
out the shack) I have no way to thoroughly check it. So, to
be fair, assume it needs the usual repl of caps, some contact
cleaner, etc. It has been in storage for some time.

Comes with original manual & two 40m xtals, but no crystal
cover. .jpg's are available. $92.00+ shipping to CONUS.

If interested, please contact me direct at: