Old July 5th 04, 12:05 AM
LJ

Default WTB: Johnson Viking Directional Coupler for KW Matchbox

Wanted: A directional coupler assembly for an E. F. Johnson KW
Matchbox (may be also used with the 275W Matchbox and the EFJ external
SWR Bridge). This is the cylindrical unit which contains the
directional coupler circuitry which then connects with three wires to
the meter in a Johnson Matchbox or SWR Bridge. It's a unit which is
about 2" diameter by about 10" long or so, if I remember correctly.

I just picked up a nice KW Matchbox with the meter, but the external
directional coupler unit was not included. I once saw a guy at a swap
meet several years ago that was selling a big bunch of the directional
couplers - New Old Stock, so I know there are some still around.

Thanks,

LJ