Old March 8th 05, 11:38 AM
Ron Lawrence KC4YOY

Default CC-AWA Conference, March 24-26 2005

It's not too late to get your pre-registration in for
the CC-AWA Annual Conference on March 24-26, 2005.

It's going to be one of the biggest and best we've ever had.
With 2 auctions of great estate items
and our Saturday morning end of swap/Radio Rescue
auction, 2 days of giant flea market, great programs
and forums, plus the old equipment contest, the Friday
evening banquet and Saturday luncheon.
It's three days of "radioing your brains out".

DON'T MISS IT.

Go to http://www.cc-awa.org for all the details.

Hope to see ya there.

Ron Lawrence, CC-AWA President & Conference Chairman