Old July 8th 04, 03:45 PM
KF6IKC

Default FS:***TWO (2) Yaesu FT-101EE and HR-2510***

Prices are PLUS shipping from 96002 or you can pic up in Redding,Ca.

I have two (2) very nice Yaesu FT-101EE. One is a older model and has
11m. on the band switch. The other does not. Both have full output.
Plastic on face. Both have the fans installed. Both are in ex.cond.
No manuals. I only have one hand mic. Both have power cords. Price is
$275.00 each.

President HR-2510 in ex.cond. Was only used a few times in a RV then
has been in the original box for the last 8 + years. Comes with the
power cord,bracket,and mic. Mic has a bad element. Price is $125.00

I can email pics. Please reply to and not to the
lst.

Take care,Stan (530)224-1136