Old March 11th 05, 01:27 AM
K3HVG

Default FS (FT?) Viking Valiant & National NC-303

In advance of qsy'ing out of the area, I've decided to sell some of the
herd in the operational collection. At this time, I've decided to part
with an exceptional Viking Valiant I, re-done by W4PNT. It looks new
and is currently on the air. With this vintage package is a very nice
NC-303 and matching speaker. Also included is a coax-relay,
interconnect wiring, and the books. I'm asking $750 for the station,
picked up in the Washington, DC area, or a reasonable meeting a few
hours away. JPEGs available if you're really interested. I do sort of
hate to part with them, but I have another fine Valiant and too many
receivers. How many does one need? (Don't answer that question!!)
Thanks de K3HVG