Old July 11th 04, 01:24 AM
Dave McCombs

Default FS: Yaesu FT-990 DC and more

Very nice FT-990 DC - My radio, not a resale. Has a few scratches on the
top of cabinet. Front panel, knobs, display, buttons, S-meter, sides and
bottom all excellent condition. HAS ALL filters installed - Stock 2.4khz
SSB filter, INRAD 2.0khz SSB INRAD 500hz CW Filter INRAD 250 HZ CW
Filter. Comes with original hand mic, manual (rough), and power cord. -
There are NO problems with this radio. Internal Antenna tuner, keyer, etc.
all perfect. She is super clean inside and out. $850.00
Pictures Available..

Yaesu FP-1030A DC power supply. This is the nice one with the meters
installed. Great shape. Used on my FT-990. $195.00

Yaesu SP-5 Matching Power Supply - NEW - $125.00
Pictures Available

Yaesu MD-1 C8 Desk Mic. Excellent condition. $120.00

You pay shipping costs from Texas. - NO TRADES..
I will take paypal, USPS Money Order, or personal check (held until
clears)

Dave K5FNG