Old July 20th 04, 03:46 AM
Eugene Rippen

Default FS: About 330 books

I have about 330 mostly radio type books for sale.

That is way too much to list through baswaplist email.
So, I have placed the list on my web site, but I have
Listed a few examples below:

The list is at:
http://www.muchstuff.com/yebu34/df7re4jn/bksfs-3.htm

I will mark books sold, when I get what appears to be an unconditional email
stating that the sender intends to buy, and I still want to sell..

There is great incentive to buy many books, because the total shipping is
$3.00 per order, not per book.

They can be paid for by: Check, Money Order, VISA/MC and even by PayPal, I
really
prefer credit cards to PayPal, as I have a large minimum charge to pay on
the
merchants credit card servicing account every month.

***********************************

ALTERNATING CURRENT CIRCUIT, , , Weinbach, , 1933, 417 pages, Hardbound,
Fair to good condition, $8, Inventory Box 23.

ALTERNATING CURRENTS FOR TECHNICAL STUDENTS, , , Bishop, , 1930, 317
pages, Hardbound, Good condition, $3, Inventory Box 9.

ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS, , , Chirlian, , 1965, 570
pages, Hardbound, Good condition, $3, Inventory Box 9.

ANTENNAS AND RADIO PROPAGATION - TM 11-666, , , , Department of the
Army, 2/1953, 225 pages, , Fair to good condition, $5, Inventory Box 16.

BASIC ELECTRICITY for Communications, , , Timbie, , 1943, 603 pages,
Hardbound,
Good condition, $5, Inventory Box 17.

BASIC THEORY AND APPLICATION OF TRANSISTORS - TM 11-690, , , ,
Department of the Army, 3/1959, 263 pages, , Good condition, $7, Inventory
Box 17.

DIRECT AND ALTERNATING CURRENTS, , 2nd , Oppenheimer - Hess - Borchers, ,
1973, 580 pages, Hardbound, Very good condition, $3, Inventory Box 21.

DX BRINGS DANGER, , , Walter A. Tompkins, ARRL - Fiction, 1985, 177 pages,
,
Excellent condition, $3, Inventory Box 17.
\ELECTRICAL COMMUNICATION, , 2nd , Albert, , 1940, 534 pages, Hardbound,
Very
good condition, $7, Inventory Box 10.

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, , Revised , Slingo & Brooker, (No radio), 1908, 850
pages, Hardbound, Cover poor/fair. Inside V.Good condition, $12, Inventory
Box 19.

ELECTRONIC ENGINEERS MASTER CATALOG, , 1961-2 , , Tech Publishers Inc, ,
Abt 1960 pages, Hardbound, Cover good/fair. Inside good condition, $20,
Inventory Box
13.

FUNDAMENTALS OF ELECTRIC WAVES, , , Skilling, , 1942, 186 pages,
Hardbound, Cover fair. Inside V.Good condition, $3, Inventory Box 19.

Eugene Rippen
Auburn, CA

Radio Boys Books Sparks Boatanchors 5 November 19th 08 08:50 AM
FS: Amateur Radio and Boatanchor Books Dave Hollander Boatanchors 0 June 10th 04 03:41 PM
FS: Real old radio books, publications, 20's - 60's Al Schapira Boatanchors 0 May 28th 04 07:47 PM
FS: Very Old Radio/Electronics Books Al Schapira Boatanchors 0 January 23rd 04 09:14 PM
F.S. Radios & Books Brian Hill Boatanchors 0 September 11th 03 02:37 AM