Old July 22nd 04, 03:29 AM
Bob Rinaldi

Default FS: HT-32 Pick-up only in CT

My HT-32 is up for sale. I can no longer lift anything that heavy.

It is in working order, and in use on 20, 40 and 75 every week.

Cabinet was repainted long ago (not by me), and is "ok" but not great,
and one knob, (operation), is incorrect for the plain HT-32. All tubes
checked and weak ones have been replaced, and I've cleaned the t/r
relay.

I have images available to anyone interested in the classic boatanchor.

PICK UP ONLY IN SIMSBURY CONNECTICUT, please.
$250, and I', hoping to not put it on eBay.

Thanks,
Bob
W1CNY
..

All outgoing mail and files scanned by GRISOFT ANTI-VIRUS PROFESSIONAL
EDITION.

http://www.w1cny.com/w1cny-1
W1CNY CCA-AC02-11321
Collins Collectors Association http://www.collinsradio.org
Sun AM Net: 29.050 Mc-1200 Central

Researching the surnames: DAUGELA, DAUGIELOS, DOWGIALO, DOWGIELLO and
VAITKUS, WAITKUS, SZEZTAKAUSKAS, RINALDI, RANAUDO, CIAMPI.
CAMPI. MACIULIS, PHELAN, STAPLETON, SURVELIUTE

The gold in the "Golden Years" is really rust !