Old August 12th 04, 07:33 PM
JONWEINER

Default FS: Collins 75A-1 and 32V-2

I'm selling my near perfect Collins 75A-1 and 32V-2 station. Both radios look
and operate "as new." Complete with all original hardware, knobs, terminal
covers, and original manuals (not copies). Receiver has had recommended CQ and
ER updates. No dents, dings, or scratches. Includes Matching speaker. Price for
all is $1950. For pick up only near Greenville, SC. I'm not interested in
shipping or splitting these up, so please don't ask.

Jon, K1VVC