Old August 14th 04, 02:16 PM
Smokey

Default Anyone have a "66-block" to sell?

Looking for telephone system junction box known in the trade as a "66
block." Prefer something that handles 25 or 50 pair and am interested in
buying two of them. What'd'ya got laying around?
Thanks.

Vern W9STB

Old August 14th 04, 02:42 PM
Jerry McCarty

If no one has any laying around, go to www.milestek.com and do a search for
part no. 50-44017.

Old August 14th 04, 04:35 PM
Russ

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 08:16:10 -0500, "Smokey"
wrote:

Looking for telephone system junction box known in the trade as a "66
block." Prefer something that handles 25 or 50 pair and am interested in
buying two of them. What'd'ya got laying around?
Thanks.

Vern W9STB

You can probably get them at Home Depot or Lowes for less that the
shipping to you. I've seen them for 6 and 7 dollars.

Russ
Old August 15th 04, 06:18 AM
Smokey

Thanks to all for the suggestions. We do have a Home Depot about 30 miles
from here...HOWEVER...being the "scrounge" that I am and with respondent
"gb" being in synergy with me , I think I might try the Oneida County
landfill. Man that place is almost an electronics flea market...only one
with odor. I appreciate all of you helping me out. Tomorrow I might point my
Pontiac toward Rhinelander and see what comes up.

'ppreciate it one and all!

Vern W9STB

BTW..."gb" how did you know my location? Are you familiar with these-here
parts? Perhaps a neighbor? We've got bear, and deer and raccoons but I have
yet to spot a ham!

Old August 15th 04, 01:48 PM
Chuck Harris

Mind the bears. The Oneida landfill always has a few
milling about.

-Chuck

Old August 15th 04, 09:50 PM
G.Beat

Vern -

My brother-in-law is a fulltime fishing guide for Wisconsin (he has the
fishing shows, etc.)
and coordinates with other guides in Michigan UP and lower Ontario.
I have been up there a couple of times (once on business at Wisconsin Rapids
paper mills) and northern Minnesota.

Chuck, what should Vern do if the bear has the 66 block he wants? ....
hope he is the Hamms bear and will trade for a 6 pack? :-)

gb

BTW, Chuck I just looked in my telephone parts and I do have a Siemon
S66M1-50 (4x50 66 block) with the mounting bracket, clear protective cover
and label strip (but no bridging clips) - just like in these instructions.
http://www.siemon.com/int/installati...ies_Blocks.pdf

IF you can't find one, send me an e-mail.

Greg

Old August 16th 04, 02:15 PM
Smokey

Thanks Greg.
I don't mind the bears at the Oneida County landfill...there's enough to eat
for all of us out there.
I think I may have located a 66 block somewhat locally, but I will keep your
offer in mind.
Thanks for your input into this newsgroup string and...and...I guess I'll
see you out by the "ALUMINUM AND TIN RECYCLABLES" container!
My best,
Vern
news0QTc.159025$eM2.117349@attbi_s51...

Old August 16th 04, 08:09 PM
Scott Dorsey

Smokey wrote:
Looking for telephone system junction box known in the trade as a "66
block." Prefer something that handles 25 or 50 pair and am interested in
buying two of them. What'd'ya got laying around?

Your local Graybar will have them for a couple bucks each. It would cost
more in postage for me to send you some out of the junkbox here.
--scott

Want to sell Radiomarine CRM-R6A acamil Boatanchors 0 June 13th 04 12:00 PM
This guy makes me sick! Rips apart GOOD rigs to sell the parts JOE Boatanchors 32 May 30th 04 07:22 AM
best way to sell Heliax, coax John Smith Antenna 2 March 7th 04 05:02 PM
I sell 8875 lauradorian Antenna 0 February 26th 04 01:15 PM
Check this site before you buy, sell or trade Tom Boatanchors 0 January 15th 04 05:35 PM