Old April 15th 05, 05:53 AM
J Laub

Default Looking for HW9 Schematic/Manual

Anyone know of where I can obtain a copy this manual?

Thanks & 73

-=Jon
WD0BKA
Old April 15th 05, 06:06 AM
Michael A. Terrell

J Laub wrote:

Anyone know of where I can obtain a copy this manual?

Thanks & 73

-=Jon
WD0BKA

http://home.earthlink.net/~michaelaterrell/ Let me know when you
have it so I can delete it. Its about 1.4 MB and is a zipped file:
hw-9.zip

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old April 15th 05, 12:00 PM
J. Laub

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
J Laub wrote:

Anyone know of where I can obtain a copy this manual?

Thanks & 73

-=Jon
WD0BKA

http://home.earthlink.net/~michaelaterrell/ Let me know when you
have it so I can delete it. Its about 1.4 MB and is a zipped file:
hw-9.zip

Thank you! Got it.

73's!

-=Jon