Old September 19th 04, 09:53 PM
Mario Bros

Default HF Amplifier help

I have acquired on Ebay an amplifier HF ITT 12v 100W with written following:

600942-536-001
LPA ISSB
MADE IN USA

Someone knows to that apparatus belongs?

It is possible to find the schematic diagram?

Use one 2N4427 + 2xEGC3338 + 2xMRF455

Thank you

IK6GQC Rocco

Old September 20th 04, 01:06 AM
G.Beat

"Mario Bros" wrote in message
I have acquired on Ebay an amplifier HF ITT 12v 100W with written
following:

600942-536-001
LPA ISSB
MADE IN USA

Someone knows to that apparatus belongs?

It is possible to find the schematic diagram?

Use one 2N4427 + 2xEGC3338 + 2xMRF455

Thank you

IK6GQC Rocco

Mario -

First comment is about the 2xEGC3338 ... these are rarely used in original
production -- which leads me to believe that someone has previously
repaired.

The trasnsistor specs can be found at: RF Parts www.reparts.com

gb

Old September 20th 04, 10:49 AM
Mario Bros

Hi G.Beat,
it is possible.
It is for that I am trying the original schematic and for knowing also like
feeding the part that polarizes the two ends transistors.

Ciao IK6GQC

Old September 20th 04, 01:48 PM
G.Beat

Motorola Application Notes written by Helge Granberg are good resources,
since most early RF designers heavily copied this design (especially since
the Application notes provided schematics and PC board silk screen layouts)

gb

Old September 21st 04, 03:47 PM
Mario Bros

Hi G.Beat,
I have watched between my books and the technical notes of the Motorola but
I have not found that that I try.
Several schematics show only the ends transistors and some time the pre-ends
transistors.
I have the impression that in order to polarize the ends transistors, this
board mounts 2 transistors TO220 with base-emitter connects together and
connected in series between of they in place of diode .

"Mario Bros" wrote in message
I have acquired on Ebay an amplifier HF ITT 12v 100W with written
following:

600942-536-001
LPA ISSB
MADE IN USA

Someone knows to that apparatus belongs?

It is possible to find the schematic diagram?

Use one 2N4427 + 2xEGC3338 + 2xMRF455

Thank you

IK6GQC Rocco
Mario -

First comment is about the 2xEGC3338 ... these are rarely used in
original production -- which leads me to believe that someone has
previously repaired.

The trasnsistor specs can be found at: RF Parts www.reparts.com

gb

Loop Antenna for Class-E amplifier Marc Battyani Antenna 19 May 15th 04 06:48 PM
Heathkit SB-200 Amplifier Problem Help? LJ Boatanchors 10 December 13th 03 03:26 AM
Gates Radio amplifier amdx Antenna 2 December 8th 03 04:05 AM
WTB: C.E. Gated Compression Amplifier Bob Rinaldi Boatanchors 0 October 25th 03 04:58 PM
WTB: C.E. Gated Compression Amplifier Bob Rinaldi Boatanchors 0 October 25th 03 04:58 PM