Old May 11th 05, 11:45 PM
Joe Watson

Default Need to replace one lost Rider CD from BPS

I have lost one of my set of Rider CD's from BPS, Inc.

Does anyone out there have this set?

Does anyone know if BPS is still in operation?

Thanks.

Joe

Old May 13th 05, 10:32 PM
fosh42

I have a set of Rider's on CD. There are 5 total with the Paperport Viewer.
Which one are you missing?