Old May 13th 05, 02:15 AM
Bob in PHX

Default found an nc-100 at a thrift shop anyone interested??

I was at a phoenix area thrift shop today and found a very dirty, but
complete national nc-100 (either xa or x I couldn't tell.

If someone wants it I am willing to go buy it and ship it. Its very dirty,
has terrible aluminum corrosion on the trim, but it appears to be complete.
The price was 110 bucks...

Email me for more details.

bob in phx

Old May 13th 05, 08:16 PM

Bob in PHX wrote:

I was at a phoenix area thrift shop today and found a very dirty, but
complete national nc-100 (either xa or x I couldn't tell.

If someone wants it I am willing to go buy it and ship it. Its very dirty,
has terrible aluminum corrosion on the trim, but it appears to be complete.
The price was 110 bucks...

Email me for more details.

bob in phx

Hi Bob...Dave in Phenix here. What thrift store and where?

Dave
Old May 13th 05, 10:49 PM
gb

"Bob in PHX" wrote in message
newscTge.40798$_K.22851@fed1read03...
I was at a phoenix area thrift shop today and found a very dirty, but
complete national nc-100 (either xa or x I couldn't tell.

If someone wants it I am willing to go buy it and ship it. Its very dirty,
has terrible aluminum corrosion on the trim, but it appears to be
complete. The price was 110 bucks...

Email me for more details.

bob in phx

Tube compliment and add'l information on the National NC-100
http://www.io.com/~nielw/nat_list/nc100.htm

gb