Old October 18th 04, 02:03 AM
WB8CAC

Default FS: Bendix RA-1 Receiver

FOR SALE: Bendix RA-1 receiver. Covers 150 Kc to 15 Mc in 6 bands.
Very good working condition. I'm not very familiar with this model,
so not sure if the AC power supply mounted on the back of the cabinet
is original or not. If not, it's a nice looking job by someone.

See picture at: http://home.comcast.net/~lostmessages/receiver.htm

I've never seen one before this one, so have no idea on value.. Make
offer.

73
Bob WB8CAC
http://home.comcast.net/~lostmessages