Old October 25th 04, 11:17 PM
Mark Oppat

Default FA: bunch of Sweep tubes and others

here is link to my list of stuff currently on auction. I have lots more
tubes I am selling off... email me if you are looking for any industrial
types... mostly RCA 800 series, and #5000-#6000 minatures.
Have all the most popular audio and radio types too.
thanks. Mark moppat at comcast dot net

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...e=STRK:ME:LNLK

Old October 26th 04, 04:08 PM
Dave

Hi Mark - your link is to YOUR 'My Ebay' page - it is not viewable
to others. Clicking the link merely takes them to THEIR 'My Ebay'
page!

Here's a link to your stuff:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQcatrefZC...0QQsacate gor
yZQ2d1QQsassZoldradiopartsQQsatitleZQQsinceZ30QQso findtypeZ15QQsofocusZbsQQs
orecordsperpageZ50QQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortord erZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1QQss
pagenameZhQ3ahQ3aadvsearchQ3aUS

"Mark Oppat" wrote in message
here is link to my list of stuff currently on auction. I have lots more
tubes I am selling off... email me if you are looking for any industrial
types... mostly RCA 800 series, and #5000-#6000 minatures.
Have all the most popular audio and radio types too.
thanks. Mark moppat at comcast dot net

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...CurrentP age=
MyeBaySelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK