Old May 25th 05, 03:46 PM
Mark Martindale

Default WTB Meter for Heathkit Warrior Amp

I am in need of a meter for a Warrior amp. The one on my amp is very
"sticky". Any ideas on fixing this one will be appreciated also. I have
tried to adjust the jewel bearing, but no luck so far.

Remove "nospam" to reply.

Thanks,

Mark
N5KJ
Old May 25th 05, 08:20 PM

Mark Martindale wrote:
I am in need of a meter for a Warrior amp. The one on my amp is very
"sticky". Any ideas on fixing this one will be appreciated also. I have
tried to adjust the jewel bearing, but no luck so far.

Did you check between the magnet polepieces and the moving coil?
I found one with a sliver of steel wool that made the meter stick.

73 deK6LTS