Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 29th 04, 12:14 AM
Adrian

Default FS: National HRO

Folks

The last time I sold gear in this forum I was very pleased with the
results so...Apologies for lack of pics but the digicam is acting up.

FOR SALE
National HRO (tabletop case, plate says HRO-MX, can't see serial
number). Case has some surface rust but is complete.

Bad News: No coils; no speaker; no power supply; set has been modified
(phasing & selectivity controls have been removed) and had some tubes
replaced by miniature 9 pin types, others by octal - also has extra
tubes fitted.

Good News: All other tubes and coils are there (including the 42 audio
tube), tuning gear is complete (and appears undamaged) and turns
smoothly.

This is a good 'spares or repair' set offered for sale at US$45

TERMS
Payment is by Paypal ONLY in United States Dollars
Shipping is to lower 48 states ONLY by USPS Parcel Post, FOB McAllen
TX 78503
Shipping will be between 12 - 15th November.
Shipping rate will be USPS calculated rate plus US$5 for packaging.
Approximate shipping weight is 35lbs

Why? I am based in northern Mexico and don't have a dollar chacking
account (hence PayPal). We get to McAllen every few months for some
civilisation and to pick up the mail.

Any queries to

Thanks

Adrian