Old May 29th 05, 04:24 AM
Tony Sokol

Default HO-10 / SB-610 Graticule

Hi Gang,
I picked up a nice HO-10 scope at Dayton but the white graticule is worn
off the green filter. Does anyone have one or know of a source?

Thanks
Tony - W9JXN

Old May 29th 05, 08:19 AM
Gregg

Unless you want to go for authentic, smoked plexiglass works. Just draw a
scale with 1/16" white vinyl tape, available from an auto body store or
sign shop :-)

--
Gregg "t3h g33k"
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca
Old May 29th 05, 11:57 AM
Harold E. Johnson

Hi Gang,
I picked up a nice HO-10 scope at Dayton but the white graticule is

worn
off the green filter. Does anyone have one or know of a source?

Thanks
Tony - W9JXN

Send me a snail mail address and I'll mail you a nice fresh SB-610 one.

Regards

W4ZCB
Formerly W9PJO, but as my sainted MIL would have said, THAT was a long time
ago.