Old May 29th 05, 10:08 PM
Chuck W.

Default Transparent label for SB-200 cabinet?

I just installed a much-needed standby switch to my SB-200. Looks
pretty good if I do say so myself. However, I'd like to label it, and
would be nice if it was at least something similar to the standard
cabinet labels.

Is there a label-making product of some sort that would let me make a
nice "Stand-by" label?

Thanks,

Chuck
W1CEW

Old May 30th 05, 12:47 AM
Chuck Harris

Chuck W. wrote:
I just installed a much-needed standby switch to my SB-200. Looks
pretty good if I do say so myself. However, I'd like to label it, and
would be nice if it was at least something similar to the standard
cabinet labels.

Is there a label-making product of some sort that would let me make a
nice "Stand-by" label?

I have a little label machine made by Casio that makes transparent with
black lettering. They look pretty nice. I have 9mm (1/4") tape, and I
can make 6 different letter sizes. Tell me what you want them to say,
about how tall you want the letters to be, and email your address, and
I'll send some out to you.

-Chuck Harris
Old May 30th 05, 01:22 AM
Chuck W.

Hi Chuck

How nice! Please, what can I do in return?

I was thinking two labels, one should read "STAND BY" and the other
"AMP." Pretty small, I can measure the current height, but I imagine
it is something like 5 or 6 mm.

You can email me direct if you like: cwyattATw3minds.com (just replace
AT with @).

Can I send you a few bucks via Paypal for your trouble?

-Chuck

Old May 30th 05, 02:12 AM
K3HVG

DATAK has a nice series of rub-on lables, in black and white with
standard electronics verbiage as well as a 3-sheet ham radio series.
They look quite professional. They can be sealed with any of the
clear-coats at hobby shops.

FS: CABINET doso Swap 0 November 16th 03 10:50 PM
FS: CABINET doso Equipment 0 November 16th 03 10:50 PM
FS: CABINET doso Equipment 0 November 16th 03 10:50 PM
FS: CABINET doso Boatanchors 0 November 16th 03 10:49 PM
FS: CABINET dt Boatanchors 0 September 14th 03 03:37 PM