Old May 30th 05, 11:03 PM
Dave McCombs

Default Tobe 35H Receiver

Unique complete working receiver and in pretty nice shape. I've cleaned all
controls and have been using it to listen to 20 and 80 meter CW/SSB. Covers
20/40/80/160. Pretty stable. Has a homebrew Q-multiplier tied in to an
external box. No mods to the chassis or cabinet. Just needs a good going
over by someone. Works like it is.

$175.00 + shipping

Old May 31st 05, 12:10 AM
Dale Parfitt

"Dave McCombs" wrote in message
m...
Unique complete working receiver and in pretty nice shape. I've cleaned

all
controls and have been using it to listen to 20 and 80 meter CW/SSB.

Covers
20/40/80/160. Pretty stable. Has a homebrew Q-multiplier tied in to an
external box. No mods to the chassis or cabinet. Just needs a good going
over by someone. Works like it is.

$175.00 + shipping

Hi Dave,

This one is new to me- Google wasn't much help and no listing in Osterman's
book. Any pictures or details?
Tns,
Dale W4OP