Old June 2nd 05, 05:43 AM
Jammer

Default Info / suggestions / expertise on price / valuation

Hi. I'm a newbie here, just wondering if there's a reliable
price guide for boatanchors, or is it better to just post here
and ask your opinions on what something might be worth?
I'd check Ebay but I don't think many Hallicrafters S26's have
shown up there. And you can't even find 'em on the inter(ference)net.
I've looked! Mostly.
Help?!
Thanks,
Jammer

(no, not as in radio jamming, as in rock 'n roll jamming)

Old June 2nd 05, 06:23 AM
-ex-

Jammer wrote:

Hi. I'm a newbie here, just wondering if there's a reliable
price guide for boatanchors, or is it better to just post here
and ask your opinions on what something might be worth?
I'd check Ebay but I don't think many Hallicrafters S26's have
shown up there. And you can't even find 'em on the inter(ference)net.
I've looked! Mostly.
Help?!
Thanks,
Jammer

(no, not as in radio jamming, as in rock 'n roll jamming)

Are you selling or buying? If you are selling, put it on ebay for 0.01
and the worldwide bidding process will tell you, to the penny, how much
its worth.

If you're buying, shuffle your feet a lot and explain how you are a
little short this week and offer 20 dollars and go from there.

No, there's not a *reliable* guide. Condition of the gear is of the
most importance in rigs of that ilk.

-Bill