Old November 4th 04, 06:51 AM
Netnews Marty

Default WTB - tubeless BC-191

I'm hunting for a so-named 12V WW-2 transmitter. For a picture
see

qsl.asti.net/kasserine-russ

A look-alike is on left but it's the airborn model called the BC-375.

For current purposes, a nicked-up but complete example would do. I'd
like to put it on 80 meters. The '191 & rcvr (BC-342) shown would be
the centerpiece of a SCR-188A forward air-base HF station.

I do have a 110V power supply (RA34H) & a set of tubes too.

Will be at Lawrenceville, GA hamfest Saturday 11/6

Thanks!

Marty AA4RM
--

For direct reply, strike 3 letters to left of dot in sender address

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a bananna / Groucho
Old November 5th 04, 12:10 PM
Netnews Marty

URL was truncate. Click away

http://qsl.asti.net/kasserine-russ