Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 5th 04, 09:04 AM

Default PAYMENTS FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES

I am in the process of selling some equipment on e-bay, and I
wonder waht is the most secure way of receiving payment from foreign
countries...probably the far east, as tubes are involved..My previous
experience has been minimal, and my bank balked at foreign money
orders, and one bank actually wanted to charge me to cash it..I don't
do PAY PAL, so what are the options...Are international postal money
orders through the USPS workable...what about wire transfers, for
small dealing ($500.00 or there abouts)...Would appreciate the groups
expertise...I will follow the thread..Thanks...