Old December 5th 04, 03:59 PM

Default roller inductor

I'm looking for a large roller inductor.
Any suggestions where I may find one?
Old December 5th 04, 05:36 PM
Reg Edwards

I'm looking for a large roller inductor.
Any suggestions where I may find one?

==================================

You are unlikely to get very far until you say how large do you want it. !

Old December 5th 04, 05:36 PM
Reg Edwards

I'm looking for a large roller inductor.
Any suggestions where I may find one?

You are unlikely to get very far until you say how large do you want it. !

Dual roller inductor for antenna tuner or amplifier Warren Stone Boatanchors 0 November 2nd 04 12:43 PM
18nH Inductor Joe Antenna 28 October 9th 04 09:50 PM
WTB Roller Inductor John Boatanchors 2 April 2nd 04 04:03 AM
Current in antenna loading coils controversy - new measurement Yuri Blanarovich Antenna 69 December 5th 03 02:11 PM
Clean Roller Inductor Ronald Walters Antenna 23 October 27th 03 10:53 PM