Old July 31st 05, 03:04 PM
gil

Default HW 101 voltage points check needed

Im trying to bring back to life a HW-101 and I have the manual with the
exception of the voltages chart. I would like to check all the voltage
points and if there is a ham that can either email me a copy or guide
me to where I can download it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks...Gil n2wjw

physical/intuitive understanding of RL/RC time constants? Alan Horowitz Antenna 21 October 15th 04 06:33 AM
SWR meter vs TLI Reg Edwards Antenna 179 September 9th 04 06:01 PM
Voltage Measurement procedures Help needed James Boatanchors 5 June 24th 04 03:36 AM
Checking leaky caps gil Boatanchors 86 October 31st 03 04:13 PM
A Subtle Detail of Reflection Coefficients (but important to know) Dr. Slick Antenna 199 September 12th 03 10:06 PM