Old August 3rd 05, 11:53 PM
Jim Flanagan

Default Looking for spec data on 'old' Miller 612-W4 IF Transformer

Hello...
Does anyone have an old Miller data book with the data sheet for
the #612-W4 1.6MHz IF transformer. I am planning on replicating this
part in a homebrew receiver. Of course if anyone already has one of
these xfmrs in the junk box maybe we can deal!!

Any spec info would be VERY helpful, however...

Thanks.
-Jim
WB5KYE
Old August 4th 05, 12:51 AM
k35454

"Jim Flanagan" wrote in message
news Hello...
Does anyone have an old Miller data book with the data sheet for
the #612-W4 1.6MHz IF transformer. I am planning on replicating this
part in a homebrew receiver. Of course if anyone already has one of
these xfmrs in the junk box maybe we can deal!!

Any spec info would be VERY helpful, however...

Thanks.
-Jim
WB5KYE

I have a set of 3 Millers for the range 1400-1600. They are
sitting in an old converter that I built nearly 60 years ago. The numbers
are hard to read the way they are mounted, but one is definitely 912W3,
another looks like
912W4 and the third has the label close to and facing the front panel so I
would have to remove it from the chassis to get a reading.

Miki
VE7AFN

Old August 4th 05, 01:11 AM
Jim Flanagan

k35454 wrote:
[...]

Thanks Miki, however please don't go to any trouble. I am simply hoping
someone would have an old Miller catalog which would call out the filter
response specifications, etc. That would be good enough for me.

-Jim
Old August 5th 05, 02:04 AM
Darrell

The only information in the Miller catalog is:

Iron Core, 1400 - 1600 kc, Half Wave

The Meissner equivalent is P.N. 16 - 8099.

Regards,
Darrell, WA5VGO

"k35454" wrote in
: