Old August 8th 05, 03:11 AM
why_not@spam_sucks.org

Default Look at this One on Ebay

And y'all thought the guy in Kentucky had feedback problems.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...nd-liquidation

Guess ebay let's him stay becuae of how much money they generate for them.
Old August 8th 05, 02:11 PM
wb5cys

This guy's feedback has been discussd on lots of newsgroups lately.

I agree he has a lot - a TON - of negative feedback, but look at the massive
amount of overall feedback generated. Notice his positive feedback number
is actually 445996, however eBay only recognizes 1 response from each user.
I disagree with this, but that's the way they operate.

When you consider his negatives as a percentage of his true positives, his
rating is 96.5%. Still low enough to cause concern, but not as bad as it
appears at first glance. That's probably why eBay hasn't dumped him. You
can just imagine the fees he generates for them!

Old August 12th 05, 02:34 PM
Terry

.. .

wrote in message
And y'all thought the guy in Kentucky had feedback problems.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...nd-liquidation

Guess ebay let's him stay becuae of how much money they generate for
them.

Got a laugh too, from some of the comments!
There was one that said; 'Fine. And it (whatever the item was) worked TOO".
Another was; "The table didn't have the marble top and it was chipped"!
My thought was 'You mean the marble top; that wasn't there; was chipped? Or
what?