Old December 20th 04, 01:44 PM
Frank Krozel

Default My last Atlas 210 for sale

This is my last one..
It was in very good electrical / mechanical condition when I put it away a
year ago.
Additionally it has the AC Console as well. Would also come with a Shure
hand mic wired to work with this system.
I am sure I have the original manual with it but I did not pack it with the
radio, so I would need to find. Also a CD with all the information that I
have found on this radio on the internet over the years..
Yesterday, as I usually do, I unpacked it to use as background while
wrapping presents...
The receive is out!
I just don't have the time to fix this...
$200 shipped.
Would come with all my Atlas extras... I have bracket, mobile matcher (I
think I have two)
And any other basement "scrapings" that I can find.
I am done with Atlas radios..
Best Regards, Frank

Frank Krozel, Technical Representative,
Electronic Instrument Associates Central, Inc.
Website: http://www.electronicinstrument.com
Voice: 630-924-1600 Fax: 630-924-1668
Cellular: 630-890-5421 24/7
Interested in EMC? See the 2005 information at http://www.emc2005.org

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or rely upon this
message or attachment in any way. If you received this e-mail
message in error, please return by forwarding the message and
its attachments to the sender.