Old August 20th 05, 06:44 PM
K3HVG

Default FYI... I'm telling you...!

http://j-walk.com/other/conf/

Check this site. It'll ring a bell... sort of...!

Old August 20th 05, 09:23 PM
Gary

Very good. I get so many of those Nigerian scams and now I know why.
8)

Old August 21st 05, 05:10 AM
JOE

"K3HVG" wrote in message
http://j-walk.com/other/conf/

Check this site. It'll ring a bell... sort of...!

Hello Dear Mr.

I HAVE ATTENDED THIS COURSE AND MUST DISCOURSE TO YOU IN THE
MOST IMMEDIATE TERMS THAT YOU MUST COME TO THE AID OF MYSELF
AND MR. ABU NBUTO.... IF ONLY CAN YOU PROVIDE YOUR PROPER BANING
INFORMATIONS AND I WILL CONTRIBUTE MUCH WEALTH UPON YOUR SELF
FOR THIS POSTING. YOU WILL BE WELL REWARDED FOR YOUR CONCERNS
AND BANK GENEROUSIDY, WITH UTMOST SINCERITY. GOD BLESS YOUR
SWEET BIPPYNESS.

IN GREATEST CONFIDENCE,

MR JOE MBUTUT
NIGERIA

PS I DO FIND THAT ALL CAPS IS THE BEST WAY TO PROMUGULATE THE
TRANSFERENCE OF AID FROM AMERICA - I LEARNED THIS AT THIS SEMINAR

Old August 21st 05, 10:18 PM

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:10:43 -0700, "JOE" wrote:

"K3HVG" wrote in message
http://j-walk.com/other/conf/

Check this site. It'll ring a bell... sort of...!

Hello Dear Mr.

I HAVE ATTENDED THIS COURSE AND MUST DISCOURSE TO YOU IN THE
MOST IMMEDIATE TERMS THAT YOU MUST COME TO THE AID OF MYSELF
AND MR. ABU NBUTO.... IF ONLY CAN YOU PROVIDE YOUR PROPER BANING
INFORMATIONS AND I WILL CONTRIBUTE MUCH WEALTH UPON YOUR SELF
FOR THIS POSTING. YOU WILL BE WELL REWARDED FOR YOUR CONCERNS
AND BANK GENEROUSIDY, WITH UTMOST SINCERITY. GOD BLESS YOUR
SWEET BIPPYNESS.

IN GREATEST CONFIDENCE,

MR JOE MBUTUT
NIGERIA

PS I DO FIND THAT ALL CAPS IS THE BEST WAY TO PROMUGULATE THE
TRANSFERENCE OF AID FROM AMERICA - I LEARNED THIS AT THIS SEMINAR

As added inducements to signing up now:

Amenities* include a bar, a barber shop, running water (hot AND cold),
free parking, and a free newspaper (except for weekends).

Spouses are invited, although they may not attend the conference
sessions. Spouses must spend the day in their hotel room watching TV
(two channels are available, and one is not cartoons).

* Restrooms are available in the hotel. Please use them.