Old December 5th 04, 04:33 AM
Terry

Default Navy Rx. CFT-46154. Circuit info etc?

Trying to find at least a circuit diagram and other info. for a USN
CFT-46154 Rx.
This is a 1940s 15 kcs to 600 kcs.TRF. It uses metal octal tubes such as the
6SK7s series.etc.
I gather that it performed a similar job to, but is not the RBA receiver, of
the Navy trio, RBA, RBB and RBC Rxs that cover 15 kcs to 20 mcs.
The mirrored BAMA site lists the RBA, although I can't get that to download,
but not the CFT-465154.
Can anyone give me some advice or direct me to information. With the renewed
interest in LF I'd like to get the old-timer fired up (provided I can get
help to lift it onto the bench!)
Location here on the eastern tip of North America might be a useful
listening post.
Many thanks for any help.
Terry
A few miles from where in 1901 Marconi received the first Transatlantic
wireless telegraph signal at St John's Newfoundland. (Now a province of
Canada.)