Old August 22nd 05, 12:40 AM
Richard Reese

Default Heathkit Manuals for Sale

I have the following manuals for sale. These manuals are faithful copies of the original manuals including all foldouts.

CM-1 Direct Reading Capacity Meter 7.95
DX-60 Transmitter 10.95
DX-60B Transmitter 10.95
EF-1 How to Understand and Use Your VTVM 14.95
EF-3 How to Understand and Use Your Signal Generator 16.95
HG-10 VFO 9.95
HG-10B VFO 9.95
HO-13 Ham Scan 12.95
HP-23A Power Supply 7.95
HP-23B Power Supply 7.95
HP-23C Power Supply 7.95
HR-10B Receiver 10.95
HW-16 CW Transceiver 13.95
IG-102 Signal Generator 8.95
IG-42 Laboratory Signal Generator 8.95
IT-11 Capacitor Checker 9.95
IT-12 Signal Tracer 8.95
IT-28 Capacitor Checker 9.95
IT-7400 Digital IC Tester 10.95
SB-101 Transceiver 24.95
SB-303 Receiver 26.95
SB-401 Transmitter 26.95
SB-610 Monitor Scope 10.95
SB-620 Scanalyzer 11.95
SG-8 Signal Generator 6.95
TT-1 Tube Tester (Assembly Manual) 12.95
TT-1A Tube Tester Adapter (Assembly Manual) 6.95
TT-1 Tube Tester (Operational Manual) 8.95
TT-1A Tube Tester (Tube Data Manual) 12.95

The prices above do not include postage.
I take Paypal.
If you need a nice manual please E-mail me.
Regards,
Dick
Old September 29th 10, 08:31 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Reese View Post
[...]

I need the DX-60B manual. Please hold it for me. I can use PayPal. How do I get it to you?
Tom Detchemendy - K7CSM
Old September 30th 10, 07:12 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K7CSM View Post
I need the DX-60B manual. Please hold it for me. I can use PayPal. How do I get it to you?
Tom Detchemendy - K7CSM
I need your email address.
Old December 24th 10, 09:17 PM
Junior Member

Hello Richard, I need a Heathkit TT-1 Manuel, How can I get one, Merry Christmas Mike Miller