Old December 5th 04, 04:05 PM

Default 11' Sea Dragon Inflatable Boats dinghy like ZODIAC - $799

Hi,

Did anyone hear anything about these Sea Dragon inflatable boats? Very
similar to Zodiac dinghy boats. They have a web site
http://www.BoatsToGo.com and it seems that their prices suspiciously low for
inflatable boats.

At least twice lower then Zodiac boats. But I never heard about this brand.
I need one for Key Largo trip in FL, but I want to make sure that boat is
good. Has anyone bought inflatable boat from BoatsToGo.com? Please let me
know your feedback.