Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 29th 04, 11:43 AM
patgkz

Default Star Roamer Update

Got my Roamer for Christmas. Got most of the mechanical assembly done. The
plastic nutdriver that came with it is very handy. I hope I got the
bandswitch mounted correctly, it may be turned 180-degrees but I don't think
it may harm performance.

I've been studying the soldering lesson included in the manual. One
America, two America, three America..... I hope my 200 watt gun will work
OK, but I may go down to Allied and pick up a 40 watt pencil.

Wish me luck