RadioBanter

-   -   Value of Drake Equipment? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/78919-value-drake-equipment.html)

CSFD September 27th 05 04:44 PM

Value of Drake Equipment?

I have a Drake TR-3 SSB Transciever and the matching RV-3 remote VFO and was
wondering if anyone could give me the possible value of these 2 items.
They are in average condition.... not new by any means but in decent
condition.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

John N9JG September 28th 05 02:04 PM

What's your conjecture on a near mint condition L-4B?

Edward Knobloch September 28th 05 05:51 PM

For a near-mint Drake L-4B with full output tubes,
I'd say upwards of $700.

73,
Ed Knobloch