Old September 27th 05, 04:44 PM
CSFD

Default Value of Drake Equipment?

I have a Drake TR-3 SSB Transciever and the matching RV-3 remote VFO and was
wondering if anyone could give me the possible value of these 2 items.
They are in average condition.... not new by any means but in decent
condition.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Old September 28th 05, 03:21 AM
Edward Knobloch

I'd think a bit less than $200 for the TR-3/RV-3, including power
supply, in the condition you describe.

73,
Ed Knobloch

Old September 28th 05, 02:04 PM
John N9JG

What's your conjecture on a near mint condition L-4B?

Old September 28th 05, 05:51 PM
Edward Knobloch

For a near-mint Drake L-4B with full output tubes,
I'd say upwards of $700.

73,
Ed Knobloch

Old September 28th 05, 07:52 PM
John N9JG

Thanks for the info. I am currently using my L-4B, but I am considering
selling it and purchasing an amplifier with 160 meter capability.