Old September 30th 05, 03:50 AM
Junior Member

Default Searching for Military Compressors

Here is a list of what I'm looking for...

Dept Of Commerce (CAA) Leveling Amp Limiter
Collins 26u
Gates Sta-level
AWA
Altec
Presto
and any other funky compressor/limiter you might have.
please email me at if you have any of these for sale. Thank you very much.