Old October 17th 05, 08:38 AM
Me

Default Free: Radiotron Designer's Handbook, 4th Edition

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3397758

Old October 17th 05, 12:28 PM
Gregg

Behold, Me scribed on tube chassis:

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3397758

The Pirate bay? The (c) expired on it in 2003 and no one renewed it -
it's public domain.

--
Gregg "t3h g33k"
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca
Old October 17th 05, 01:08 PM
Brian Hill

Default Radiotron Designer's Handbook, 4th Edition

"Me" wrote in message
news:1129534720.e2f9806d55a2d30c9799faf30351f409@t eranews...

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3397758

I wonder who was crazy enough to scan all the pages? It doesnt douwnload
anymore too.

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

Old October 17th 05, 05:12 PM
Beerbelly

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 07:08:20 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"Me" wrote in message
news:1129534720.e2f9806d55a2d30c9799faf30351f409@ teranews...

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3397758

I wonder who was crazy enough to scan all the pages? It doesnt douwnload
anymore too.

Exactly...and who would be crazy enough to print it. I'm glad I have a
real copy! I hate reading on computers.
Old October 20th 05, 12:51 AM
Phil Nelson

Exactly...and who would be crazy enough to print it. I'm glad I have a
real copy! I hate reading on computers.

Readily available on the used market, from booksellers, etc. I see 9 copies
for sale right now on eBay, priced as low as $5.

Phil Nelson