RadioBanter

-   -   TS-700SP button? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/80112-ts-700sp-button.html)

Bob Spooner October 18th 05 02:31 PM

TS-700SP button?

I have a TS-700SP but no operator's manual.There are two buttons next to the
meter. The right one is labeled "tone" which I assume is to inject a tone
from an outboard squelch tone generator.

The other is labeled "low."

What is that button for?

Thanks,
Bob AD3K

Brian Reay October 18th 05 05:18 PM

TS-700SP button?

"Bob Spooner" wrote in message
I have a TS-700SP but no operator's manual.There are two buttons next to
the
meter. The right one is labeled "tone" which I assume is to inject a tone
from an outboard squelch tone generator.

Tone turns on a 1750Hz tone burst- not CTCSS.

Low set tx power to, I think, 1W.

--
73
Brian, G8OSN