Old October 18th 05, 02:31 PM
Bob Spooner

Default TS-700SP button?

I have a TS-700SP but no operator's manual.There are two buttons next to the
meter. The right one is labeled "tone" which I assume is to inject a tone
from an outboard squelch tone generator.

The other is labeled "low."

What is that button for?

Thanks,
Bob AD3K

Old October 18th 05, 05:18 PM
Brian Reay

"Bob Spooner" wrote in message
I have a TS-700SP but no operator's manual.There are two buttons next to
the
meter. The right one is labeled "tone" which I assume is to inject a tone
from an outboard squelch tone generator.

Tone turns on a 1750Hz tone burst- not CTCSS.

Low set tx power to, I think, 1W.

--
73
Brian, G8OSN