Old October 31st 05, 03:12 PM
Bob Spooner

Default Good source for Service Manuals

I am looking for a service manual for a rig I acquired. I've found listings
for it at the following places:

Ham Radio Manuals by WB2JKJ - Icom Yaesu Kenwood Heathkit Drake and more!

Amateur Radio products and equipment by rossdist.com

Vintage Manuals, Inc. Catalog

Manual Mall: Owners and Technical Manuals for Manufacturers JA - KX

Has anyone had experience with any of these, and if so, which would you
recommend?

73,
Bob AD3K

Old October 31st 05, 05:47 PM
FredSmith

Have you tried finding one at http://www.mods.dk ?

Old November 1st 05, 03:08 AM
Uncle Peter

"Bob Spooner" wrote in message
I am looking for a service manual for a rig I acquired. I've found

listings
for it at the following places:

Ham Radio Manuals by WB2JKJ - Icom Yaesu Kenwood Heathkit Drake and more!

Amateur Radio products and equipment by rossdist.com

Vintage Manuals, Inc. Catalog

Manual Mall: Owners and Technical Manuals for Manufacturers JA - KX

Has anyone had experience with any of these, and if so, which would you
recommend?

73,
Bob AD3K

Bob

I've had good luck with the Manual Man. www.manualman.com.

Regards

Pete

Old November 1st 05, 03:20 PM
Bob Spooner

Fred,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I tried there. I was able to get an operating
manual for the TS-700S, but nothing for the newer SP, which is what I have.

73,
Bob AD3K

Old November 1st 05, 04:06 PM
Caveat Lector

Lots to choose from (Free and Pay) at URL:

http://ac6v.com/manuals.htm
--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !