RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: pilot light jewel lenses(plastic version) (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/83605-wtb-pilot-light-jewel-lenses-plastic-version.html)

David Austerman December 4th 05 05:25 PM

WTB: pilot light jewel lenses(plastic version)

Hi, looking for some of the small standard size (like 6-volt panel-mount
bayonet bulb holder) pilot light jewel type lens covers. Looking for
all-plastic types in clear, white, orange, and yellow. Some versions are
opaque, some totally clear and some have a "fluting" look on the inside.
Any will work. I appreciate anybody letting me buy some of these out
there that might be extra and getting dusty. thanks/73, dave austerman,
n5wnm, oklahoma city,ok

Daphne + Dave December 4th 05 06:06 PM

pilot light jewel lenses(plastic version)

http://www.electronicsurplus.com/com...tegory_id=1989

news:8e6320e37defbc0485ce0587e99b3267.32924@mygate .mailgate.org...